- Your local utility will continue to issue your bill.
- Tomorrow Energy will be listed as the supplier.
- The fixed rate you selected will be used to calculate your total supply charges.
- The supply portion will go directly toward renewable energy.
- You will continue to pay one bill to your normal utility company.
Utility companies usually charge a variable rate, which means it can change month-to-month. The price per kWh can dip and spike over time, and tends to be much higher in the winter than the summer.
Tomorrow Energy™ may offer both fixed and variable rates. A fixed rate product means that your price per kWh will not change during the length of your contract. This price security lets you know exactly how much your energy will cost. No Surprises. On the other hand with our variable rate product, the rates are subject to change, but you are not locked into a specific term, which offers you greater flexibility.